Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Strawberry Moon


Since I love strawberries it should come as no suprise that this time is one of my favorite moments of summer. I took LM and DH out strawberry picking. We picked about 25lbs. I have a bit of jam and pies to put up but quite a few get eaten fresh. Lm can eat berries faster than I can pick them. Again this year he decided that it was far easier to pick from my basket then from the plants. Well, I guess it does have a certain logic.


I have been working on a new quilt project and finally joining the cheveron scarf craze. I am about a foot into it and I can't decide if I like it or not.
Things I want to remember:
-- LM doesn't say birdies he says "bwwdys." He loves animals and for many of them know their name, the sounds or action they make and where you can find them living. Not bad for two.

No comments: