Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Can never Again Say . . .


That I never win anything. Now that statement spoken aloud would be completely false.


Look at what I won



WOo Hooo. I have never tried Malabrigo or this awesome scarf pattern so I am so pleased that I have won. I cannot wait to make this!


I also have been adding to ravelry a bit slower than I thought I might. I was hoping to be able to work on it more. I have a bunch of things ready to add so the big chunk of that work is done. Although I have been trading with some really great people so that is definitely helping my focus.

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

I'm so glad you won too!! Just packed up the yarn and it'll be in the mail Monday (should never plan a contest the day before Harry Potter comes out...I got distracted!).

Enjoy it!! And friend me at Ravelry :) See ya there!