Sunday, December 30, 2007

Updates & Such




Well, the Christmas season has come and gone. It was such a wonderful Solstice & Christmas time.
There are a few projects I have been finishing up. I have more to add but there is only so much light available here to get outside and photograph (that and my LM is not always a willing model).


Here are the crayon rolls I made for a ton of little ones in our lives. They are fairly quick and fun to make. They seem to be a hit with all the kids so far. I got the instructions for making them here: http://skiptomylou.wordpress.com/2007/04/25/on-a-roll/

Great instructions! I can see making a ton of these for birthday parties and such.
Go make a few for yourself!






1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Those are so cute!! Hope you had a happy holiday! Happy New Year!!!